Spotify Premium free
Spotify Premium Free is an online music streaming platform, it is necessary to have an Internet connection to play your favorite music. What if you go on a trip, going on the metro or you have completely spent your mobile data balance, then you will not be able to listen to music through Spotify, that is, unless you have previously downloaded it.
Spotify Premium Apk
However, you will need Spotify Premium to download music from Spotify for $ 9.99, regardless of the cost. As a premium user, it is very easy to download music from Spotify. Also, if you use a free Spotify account, you may find that you have to live within the limits set by the app. Here are some of the features you can’t use without a premium membership. Music is not allowed to be changed frequently, you can only listen to low-volume music, you will not have a good experience if you want to use it in headphones or at home theater. If you don’t want to fill your playlist with songs that don’t interest you, you can’t put all your favorite songs on your playlist.
The only solution to overcome from all the said limitations is to get rid of the free account and upgrade to Spotify premium. But, what if you don’t have sufficient funds to subscribe to their premium service? Well, you don’t have to worry. Because there are a few ways to get Spotify Premium for free.
Why Use Spotify Premium for Free?
When using the mobile app playlist, and the free mode music streaming is flooded with ads, some of them are not skippable; of course, it is quite annoying. The Premium model makes the service more useful, offering many exciting features, some are listed below:
- Unlimited Skips.
- No ads – block all ads to give you the uninterrupted music experience.
- Download music for offline listening.
- 320/kbps music streaming quality (Extreme Quality).
Isn’t it cool? Now, without any further ado, we will show you how to get Spotify Premium free for Android, iPhone, Windows, and Mac computers. No matter what country you are located and what kind of phone you have, we have a way to get Spotify premium free trial forever on all kinds of devices.
Before we begin
Uninstall the Spotify app (Only if you are an Android or iPhone user):
Before you follow the instructions to have Spotify Premium for free on your Android/iOS device, if you already have the Spotify app installed on your phone, you must uninstall the Spotify app first. No worries for PC users, you don’t have to uninstall your Spotify.
Create a Second Account:
Spotify doesn’t want free users to use their premium services illegally. As a result, they started banning the accounts of the free users who are using Spotify Premium for free, and even the company sent out a warning email to the users, asking to uninstall the modified Spotify app and download Spotify app from the google play store to continue using their service.
So if you don’t want your main account to get hit by Spotify, you must create a second account and use it to try Spotify Premium for free. Once you’re done with the said things, you can go through the procedure we have shown here.
How to Get Spotify Premium for free on Android (No Root)
The best way to get free Spotify Premium for iPhone or on Android devices is by downloading the Spotify Premium app and installing it. It’s straightforward and not rocket science. Just follow the steps below that will walk you through the steps on how to get Spotify Premium on Android phones and tablets no root required.
1. Download the Spotify premium Apk file from the given download link, wait for the file to download completely. Make sure you have enough data to download the app. The application size is around 35 MB.
3. To get Spotify free premium, tap on the install button.
Important: If you receive a warning message like “the phone security options are preventing you from installing apps using Apk file”. Select the “settings” option and in the next screen allow the installation of apps from the current source by turning on the slider switch right next to it. In Android 8.0 and below need to enable the “Unknown sources” from the android settings.
4. Now come back to the installation screen, now you can see the installation is enabled. Now you tap on the “install” button to begin the installation of the Spotify premium app.
5. Sit back, and wait for the installation process to finish. Upon successful installation, you will see the two options at the bottom of the phone screen.
6. Then you have to select the “open” option; this will launch the hacked Spotify premium app.
The Spotify premium app’s interface looks the same as the official Spotify app; you should have to log in to your Spotify free account. And boom! You can use all the premium features for free, no more ads, no more limitations. You can enjoy listening to your favorite tracks without any restrictions.
How to Get Spotify Premium free on iPhone (No Jailbreak)
If you want to install a hacked and modified apps like Android phones on your iPhone, luckily you can do it by the use of the third-party App Stores on iPhone, TweakBox is one of the most used and highly recommended third-party app installers out there. TweakBox comes with a very simple interface with which you can get all kinds of apps and games within a wide range of categories for free. No jailbreak required to use this app and no PC needed to install TweakBox.
So guys, follow the below steps to get Spotify Premium on your iPhone for free using TweakBox.
1. At first, open the Safari browser on your iPhone and visit this link. This link will take you to the official TweakBox website.
2. There click on Install now button, now your phone will prompt “This website is trying to download configuration profile Select “Allow” option to download tweak box on iPhone.
3. Once the TweakBox is downloaded, you will get a pop-up notice that says “Profile Downloaded“. Tap on close option.
4. Now go back to the home screen and open the phone “Settings”. At the top, you will see the option called “Profile Downloaded” tap on it. This will open the details of the TweakBox profile you just downloaded, where you can manage it.
5. Tap on the “install” button. That is located at the top right corner of your screen. You may be asked to enter your phone password to proceed. And click “Install” again.
6. Now go back to the home screen, and you will see the TweakBox app in your apps list.
7. Open “TweakBox select the apps tab scroll down to the Tweaked apps” & tap on it.
8. Now a list of mod apps will appear, scroll down until you find the app “Spotify++” select it.
9. Tap on the install button, and when prompted, again you have to select the install option. The Spotify premium app will begin to download.
10. Go back to the home screen again; there you check the download progress. Wait for its fully downloaded. This may take up to 2 or 3 minutes depending on your internet speed.
11. Once it gets installed, open it, you can see the Spotify premium app on your app drawer. Open the Spotify app. Now You may get a warning message “Untrusted enterprise developer” blah blah… Something like that. Cancel it.
12. Usually, apps downloaded from TweakBox require us to “allow installation of apps from untrusted developers” to use. You can do this from the phone’s settings.
- On your iPhone, Open Settings > General > Profiles & Device Management > Tap on the text located under the Enterprise App > Trust > When prompted, tap Trust again.
. Come back to the home screen and open the Spotify app.
14. You are good to go, log in to your free Spotify account. You will be able to use all the premium features for free.
If you are an iPhone user who visits our page with the hope that you will get Spotify premium for free, we hope you got what you wanted. With Spotify++ you can skip songs unlimitedly, Listen to your favorite songs at Extreme audio Quality and No Ads at all.
How to Get Spotify Premium free on PC
If you want to have a free Spotify premium on a PC with Windows 7, Windows 8 & Windows 10, you can do so by blocking the Ads servers of the Spotify through the host file or through run the additional program with Spotify to have the premium features for free. You will be able to download music to listening offline, without ads, removes playback skip limits and unlocks High-quality sound.
Spotify Premium free on Windows 10 PC (Edit Hosts file):
This method blocks both audio and Video Ads. You can listen to any music without being forced in random mode. The only downside of using this method is that you are not allowed to use the offline mode. Means, you cannot download songs from Spotify to listen without the Internet.
To have a Spotify premium on a PC is simpler than you think. Just follow our step by step guide here:
1. First things first, If you don’t have Spotify installed on your computer. Download and install Spotify for windows from the official website and set up Spotify with your free account.
2. Download the Spotify Premium for PC from the download link found below. It comes lightweight 358 KB only.
3. The downloaded file should be in the .bat file extension.
4. If you enter downloads folder on your PC, there you will see a file named, “install.bat”. That’s the file you just downloaded.
5. Now place your mouse at the “install.bat” file and do “Right-click” your mouse.
6. In the context menu, select the “Run as administrator” option. Now, wait for the message “Installation Complete” on the CMD window. Press the “Enter” key to close it.
Now you can launch the Spotify app, you no longer see Ads, and also enables other premium features except for downloading music, you can now enjoy using Spotify premium free on your PC.
Download Music from Spotify on PC:
There are many tools available on the web to download music from Spotify and convert to MP3 on PC. However, most third-party apps are simply recording tools which will not give high-quality audio output and may take more time to finish the conversion. Among all Spotify to Mp3 Converters exist we going to use three programs that are designed to work free.
In this method, we are going to use Deezloader Remix software to download Spotify Music in 320 KB/S of high quality. Since this is a music downloader designed to work with Deezer, you need to export your Spotify playlist to Deezer then use the Deezloader Remix software to convert the music to mp3 and save locally on your PC. So that you can play it whenever you wanted on the windows media player, VLC or the other media player of your choice, this is a little bit tricky way, so follow all the steps carefully. It will give high-quality output in downloaded audio files.
Before we begin:
Before you follow this guide, make sure you have Spotify & Deezer accounts because we will be using both of the services in this method to convert Spotify songs to mp3.
The critical thing to note! You must create a Deezer account using an email address. Not through social media login options.
1. First things first, To export the Spotify playlist to Deezer, we recommend you try this online tool Soundiiz.
2. Once you are inside the tool, select the Spotify icon and connect your Spotify account with the sound. Afterward, also, connect your Deezer account just as you did for Spotify.
3. Once both accounts are linked, select the Spotify tab. There find the playlist or albums or artists or tracks that you wish to export. Select the songs you like, and click on three dots menu located at the top of the page. In the list, select the “Convert to” option.
4. Now a small pop-up tab will appear, make sure the Set privacy as the public is turned on. Click on “save the configuration”. And confirm it.
5. Now you will see the icons of streaming services in the grid layout, select the Deezer platform. The conversion will start immediately, wait for it gets the finish.
6. Once the conversion is complete, all the selected songs should appear in your Deezer account.
7. The first part of the guide is done, now it’s time to convert the songs to mp3 that you had previously exported to Deezer.
8. Deezloader Remix is a free app that you can use to download songs, playlists, and albums from your Deezer account. The app is available to download and use for free on Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems. You can download Deezloader Remix from the download link below.
9. Open the Deezloader Remix app, you will be asked for “paste your user token” to log in to the app.
10. Depending on your browser, the steps to get user token code will differ. However, we are explaining the steps for chrome users.
- To get a login user token, open www.deezer.com on chrome and Login to your account once you are logged in.
Press “F12 key > select Applications tab > cookies > www.deezer.com > find the cookie with the name tag “arl” copy the value of that cookie and paste in the Deezloader and click Login.
(If you are using a different browser check out the detailed guide to get user token is in this link.)
11. Once you are inside the deer loader app, click the “settings” icon located at the top right corner. There you can adjust the underlying preferences of the application as your needs. You need to choose the output directory, and also set the preferred bitrate 320 KB/S which will give good quality audio output. Finally, click on “save changes“.
12. Now come back to chrome and close the developer tools by pressing the F12 key. If you are already on the Deezer page, then find the playlist you wish to download, move your mouse over that playlist. Click on “three dots menu” > select “share” and “copy the link URL”.
13. Go back to the Deezloader Remix app, select the “Download from URL” tab.
14. Paste the copied playlist link in the field and click the “download button” right next to it.
15. It will start downloading the songs to your computer to wait for Finished.
And finally, if you get a failed message! Simply put, all songs should be saved in mp3 format with the file format. So you have a select folder stored on your computer in the form of mp3, which you can easily play on any device using the media player.
Download Spotify For Android :